Bush’s Daughter To Speak At Dallas Luncheon
DALLAS (AP) - Former President George W. Bush’s daughter Barbara Pierce Bush is set to speak in Dallas at a fundraising luncheon for a group that helps women who have been sexually exploited.
Bush is will be the keynote speaker Friday at the luncheon for Dallas-based New Friends New life. Her mother, former first lady Laura Bush, will introduce her.
Barbara Bush is the chief executive officer and co-founder of New York City-based Global Health Corps, a public health organization. One of her group’s programs provides health care for exploited women and girls in the Washington, D.C., area.
George W. Bush and Laura Bush live in Dallas, where the George W. Bush Presidential Center will be dedicated later this month on the campus of Southern Methodist University.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES