Texas Is Next Test For New Sprint Cup Car
FORT WORTH (AP) - Brad Keselowski says every race is still big for the NASCAR Sprint Cup series and its new car.
The defending Cup champion says there have been compelling racing and great battles so far this season even though teams haven’t fully developed the new models that look more like their passenger car counterparts.
The next test for the new cars is at Texas, the high-banked 1 1/2-mile track where the first night race of the season will be Saturday night. It also is where testing was held last fall that NASCAR officials say was one of the pivotal moments in the development of the car.
Robin Pemberton, NASCAR vice president of competition, said Thursday that teams seem pretty happy with the package they’ve been given to start the season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES