Many Shoppers Fall Ill At Local Baby Supplies Store
FORT WORTH (AP/CBSDFW.COM) – Nine employees and six customers fell ill at a Fort Worth Buy Buy Baby store on Saturday afternoon.
Authorities don’t know what has caused the 15 people to suffer headaches and vomiting at the store.
The Fort Worth fire department said that when the initial call came in, two people were reporting symptoms. The scene was cleared and business resumed. Then, about an hour later, the number who had fallen ill had risen. The store was cleared and fans were brought in to clear the air inside the facility.
A fire department spokesman said carbon monoxide had been ruled out as the cause of the illnesses.
Some of those who fell ill were taken to hospitals for further examination.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES
ributed to this report.)