Jenna Bush Hager Gives Birth To 1st Child
DALLAS (AP) – Former President George W. Bush has become a grandfather.
His twin daughter Jenna Bush Hager gave birth to her first child, a daughter, on Saturday night in New York City.
The former president announced the birth in a statement Sunday. The baby’s name is Margaret Laura “Mila” Hager.
Jenna Bush Hager is a contributing correspondent for the “Today” show. She’s married to Henry Hager.
The former president says the baby was named for her grandmothers.
He says he and former first lady Laura Bush met their “beautiful granddaughter today,” adding, “Jenna and Mila are healthy. And our family is elated.”
This is a big month for the family. The George W. Bush Presidential Center will be dedicated April 25 on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES