Reporting Stephanie Lucero
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) - A chiropractor from McKinney, indicted on charges of sexually assaulting numerous patients, is scheduled to go on trial starting Monday morning at the Collin County Courthouse. Some of the allegations against Dr. David Allen Russell involve children.
Russell was paid to take care of their pain. But instead, according to police, he sexually assaulted his patients including young girls and women who came to him for chiropractic care. Russell was arrested three times in connection with this investigation.
Police said that many of Russell’s victims were students at the Taylor Dance Studio in McKinney. Detectives began investigating him in 2011 and he was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. He was then arrested two more times as more people came forward and spoke to police about the chiropractor.
Russell’s medical license has been suspended. The suspect now faces 13 separate counts of sexually assaulting his patients, across five victims.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES