Police Investigate Human Bones Near Trinity River
DALLAS (AP) – Dallas police are trying to identify some human bones discovered along the Trinity River.
Police say the bones were found Sunday by people walking their dogs.
Investigators are trying to identify the remains, which included a skull, a torso and some clothing.
Further details weren’t immediately available.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES