Dallas Apartment Fire Damages A/C Units
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - An apartment complex near Dallas Love Field will be without cool air on Tuesday after a fire damaged the building that houses their boiler room and air conditioning units. The incident started just before 11:30 p.m. Monday night in the 2800 block of Lucas Drive, near Hartford Street.
Firefighters arrived on the scene to find a two-story building with heavy flames showing. Crews were able to extinguish the blaze, but it left a total of 115 apartment units without air conditioning and another 50 apartment units without hot water.
There were no injuries during the incident. The cause of the fire is still under investigation. Apartment managers plan to have a repair crew working on the air conditioning and water problems early Tuesday morning.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES