Dallas Love Field Opens New Terminal
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) - Passengers have more room to roam at Dallas Love Field.
The first 11 gates at the airport’s new terminal opened to the public Tuesday. The 12th gate is scheduled to be operating in July.
The city-owned airport and Dallas-based Southwest Airlines opened what eventually will be a 20-gate terminal. It’s part of a $519 million plan to modernize Love Field, which hasn’t been renovated since the 1990s.
The new section can’t be completed until the current west concourse is demolished. The overall project is expected to be finished by fall 2014.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES