Stars Send G Nilstorp Back To AHL Affiliate
DALLAS (AP) — The Dallas Stars have sent goalie Cristopher Nilstorp back down to their American Hockey League affiliate.
Nilstorp was the backup to Richard Bachman before Tuesday’s move. Bachman has made three straight starts since he had to replace starter Kari Lehtonen, who re-injured a groin early in a win over the Los Angeles Kings on April 9.
Bachman helped the Stars finish off a season-best five-game winning streak before Monday night’s 5-2 loss to Chicago.
Nilstorp has bounced between Dallas and the Texas Stars most of the season. He’s 1-3-1 with Dallas and 18-11-5 with Texas.
The Stars have two days off before playing Vancouver at home on Thursday night.
Also Check Out:
- Irving Bus Crash Leaves 2 Dead & Dozens Hurt
- JP To Be Charged With Murders In Kaufman County
- Texas Airman Reunited With Puppy Met Overseas
- Firearms Company Relocating To North Texas
- Deadly Dallas Shooting Leads To Police Chase & Standoff
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES