Pay-By-Phone Meters Coming To Dallas
DALLAS (KRLD) — Paying for parking in Dallas is about to get easier. If you don’t have change or a credit card, you can pay by phone.
The city says it tested this pay by phone meter a few weeks ago in Deep Ellum and there were few problems. You can still use coins, phone in credit card information or you can go to pay-by-phone’s mobile website and download the app. All you have to do is register, fill in your location, select how long you want to park, click confirm and the payment is made.
You can access your receipts through email. You’ll even get texts when your parking is about to expire. At that point, you can call, text or use the mobile website to put in more time. The city plans to replace those coin only meters systems with pay by phone meters over the next few months.
Also Check Out:
- Irving Bus Crash Leaves 2 Dead & Dozens Hurt
- JP To Be Charged With Murders In Kaufman County
- Texas Airman Reunited With Puppy Met Overseas
- Firearms Company Relocating To North Texas
- Deadly Dallas Shooting Leads To Police Chase & Standoff
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES