Race Security Amped Up For Weekend
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Security is top of mind for local race coordinators feeling the impact from this week’s bombings in Boston.
“Security is a must,” said Tanna Woods with Dallas-based Racing Systems, which began as a finish line management and race results business in 1989.
The company manages runs all over the metroplex and covers everything from set up to tear down, timing and security. It has upgraded security measures for the Hollywood Heights 5K and Fun Run at Lindsley Park in West Dallas on Thursday.
“The 645 people who have signed up to run on Thursday will be safe,” said Woods, who encourages everyone to come out and support the running world.
Also Check Out:
- Irving Bus Crash Leaves 2 Dead & Dozens Hurt
- JP To Be Charged With Murders In Kaufman County
- Texas Airman Reunited With Puppy Met Overseas
- Firearms Company Relocating To North Texas
- Deadly Dallas Shooting Leads To Police Chase & Standoff
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES