Suspect Charged After Man’s Body Found In Trunk
Get Breaking News First
MESQUITE (CBSDFW.COM) — Mesquite police have arrested and charged a suspect with murder after a man’s body was found in the trunk of his own vehicle.
On the morning of April 16, police received a report that John Warren McMillen, 69, was missing. Investigators located McMillen’s vehicle in a Wal-Mart parking lot at 200 US Highway 80 in Mesquite. He was found dead in the trunk of the vehicle.
Investigators obtained information which led them to arrest Randy Wilson Wright at 10:12 p.m. on the same day. Wright has been charged with capital murder.
According to investigators, McMillen appears to have been murdered in his home at 1404 High Plains in Mesquite.
Also Check Out:
- Irving Bus Crash Leaves 2 Dead & Dozens Hurt
- JP To Be Charged With Murders In Kaufman County
- Texas Airman Reunited With Puppy Met Overseas
- Firearms Company Relocating To North Texas
- Deadly Dallas Shooting Leads To Police Chase & Standoff
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES