FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — A woman was shot in the head early Friday morning after a domestic dispute in far east Fort Worth.
It happened just before 2:00 a.m. in the 1000 block of Landwoods Court at Woodlands Circle.
Police say a man got into a fight with his girlfriend. He then pulled out a small-caliber handgun and opened fire.
The woman was taken to a local hospital and is expected to survive her injuries.
The man was found and arrested in a nearby apartment. It is unclear what charges he faces in the incident.
The names of those involved have not been released.
Also Check Out:
- Irving Bus Crash Leaves 2 Dead & Dozens Hurt
- JP To Be Charged With Murders In Kaufman County
- Texas Airman Reunited With Puppy Met Overseas
- Firearms Company Relocating To North Texas
- Deadly Dallas Shooting Leads To Police Chase & Standoff
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES