FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — An early morning shooting near Meacham Airport in Fort Worth has left one woman dead and two others injured.
At approximately 5:30 a.m. Monday, police were dispatched to the 3800 block of North Terry. Upon arrival, officers located three victims.
A 24-year-old female and a Hispanic male were injured with apparent gunshot wounds. Another 24-year-old female had been assaulted.
The female shooting victim later died from her injuries. The two other victims are receiving medical treatment.
No arrests have been made in the incident and the investigation is ongoing.
Also Check Out:
- Irving Bus Crash Leaves 2 Dead & Dozens Hurt
- JP To Be Charged With Murders In Kaufman County
- Texas Airman Reunited With Puppy Met Overseas
- Firearms Company Relocating To North Texas
- Deadly Dallas Shooting Leads To Police Chase & Standoff
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES