Custodian Who Impregnated14-Year-Old Fired
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – An Irving ISD custodian who was charged with aggravated sexual assault after he impregnated a 14-year-old and gave her pills that led to her baby’s death has been fired. Mauricio Hernandez, 51, is currently in custody at the Irving jail as a result of that investigation.
Irving ISD superintendent Dana Bedden said he reassured parents with an important message after letting Hernandez go.
“I continue to receive no information that indicates any other student was in danger or involved in this incident,” said Bedden.
Police said the 14-year-old victim went to the hospital due to bleeding. Once there, she made an outcry statement about a sexual assault, being pregnant and giving birth to a baby.
Irving police later discovered the dead newborn; the investigation continues into the circumstances leading up to the child’s death.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- “Small Amount Of Looting” At Texas Blast Site
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Secret Service And Local Police “Ready” For Dedication
- Former Kaufman County JP’s Wife Charged With Murder
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES