NFL Draft: Cowboys Pick OL Travis Frederick Of Wisconsin
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – The Dallas Cowboys have taken center Travis Frederick of Wisconsin with the 31st pick in the NFL draft after trading down 13 spots in a deal with San Francisco.
The Cowboys moved down Thursday night after several targets went off the board.
Offensive guards Jonathan Cooper of North Carolina and Chance Warmack of Alabama were taken in the top 10 and Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro went 15th to New Orleans _ three ahead of Dallas’ original slot.
Dallas got an extra third-round pick in the deal with the 49ers, the 74th overall. The Cowboys have six picks for the remaining six rounds.
The 6-foot-3, 312-pound Frederick started 31 of 32 career games at Wisconsin _ 13 at guard and 18 at center.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- “Small Amount Of Looting” At Texas Blast Site
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Secret Service And Local Police “Ready” For Dedication
- Former Kaufman County JP’s Wife Charged With Murder
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES