Cowboys Select WR, S In 3rd Round
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Cowboys had two selections in Friday’s third round of the NFL Draft and bolstered their secondary and WR cores in the process.
With the 74th overall pick, the Cowboys selected WR Terrance Williams from Baylor. The Cowboys selected Williams, a Dallas native, with the pick obtained in a first-round trade with the San Francisco 49ers.
Williams was a first-team AP All-American last season, collecting 97 receptions for 1,832 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Listen as Jerry and Jason Call Terrance
With the 80th pick, the team addressed the safety position by adding JJ Wilcox from Georgia Southern University. Wilcox played on the offensive side of the ball at RB for Georgia Southern before switching to safety for an All-America season in 2013.
Listen as JJ answers Jerry and Jason’s Call
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- “Small Amount Of Looting” At Texas Blast Site
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Secret Service And Local Police “Ready” For Dedication
- Former Kaufman County JP’s Wife Charged With Murder
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES