DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Every NFL team creates their own draft board in advance of the big event — and apparently Dez Bryant has created one as well. What’s surprising to many is who Dez has at the very top of his.
So who is Bryant’s top player?
Most believe LSU cornerback Tyrann Mathieu is an exceptional talent, but the defensive back missed all of last season after being suspended from the team. The ‘Honey Badger’ reportedly admitted to failing more than 10 drug tests in college, prompting many to question Bryant’s assessment.
Though Bryant could ultimately be proven right, the endorsement doesn’t sit well with Cowboys fans, who are well aware of Bryant’s uneven past.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- “Small Amount Of Looting” At Texas Blast Site
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Secret Service And Local Police “Ready” For Dedication
- Former Kaufman County JP’s Wife Charged With Murder
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES