Free Skin Cancer Screenings This Saturday
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The DFW Dermatological Societies, American Cancer Society, American Academy of Dermatology and four area health care providers are co-sponsoring this year’s free melanoma/skin cancer screening event. The event is set to take place this Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
The area hospitals conducting the screenings include:
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake, 9440 Poppy Drive, Dallas, 75218 (Call 866-764-3627 for reservations.)
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas 75231
- Texas Oncology Fort Worth – 8th Ave., 1450 8th Ave., Fort Worth 76104
- The Medical Center of Plano, 3901 W. 15th St., Plano 75075
Dermatologists will be available to check moles and other suspicious skin spots for signs of cancer to determine if further analysis is necessary. No appointment is needed — it’s first come, first served.
Children age 18 and younger need to have a parent/guardian present. Free parking is available.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- “Small Amount Of Looting” At Texas Blast Site
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Secret Service And Local Police “Ready” For Dedication
- Former Kaufman County JP’s Wife Charged With Murder
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES