DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Investigators are calling two women who dropped off eight children at a fire station “Good Samaritans.” Police said they found the children, ages three to 12 at a south Dallas home alone.
“While we can only hope the circumstances that caused the children to be left alone are soon addressed, we are thankful that there were good Samaritans willing to do what they felt was in the best interest of the children.”
The women took the children to Dallas Fire Department Station 33 in Oak Cliff. Firefighters entertained them for 30 to 45 minutes before police brought about three squad cars out and took them away.
Check back with CBSDFW.COM for continuing coverage of this story.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES