Garland Police Search For Missing Man
UPDATE (4/30/13 8:30 a.m.) – The Garland Police Department says that Martin Estrada-Vega was located this morning in Richardson. He is physically fine and is being reunited with family.
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Garland police are looking for 68-year-old Martin Estrada-Vega, who family members reported as missing as of Monday morning.
Family members say Estrada-Vega suffers from dementia and is believed to have walked away from a home in the 4100 block of Sweetbriar Drive around 11 a.m.
Estrada-Vega is described as a Hispanic male, 5′ 4″ and 130 lbs.
He is believed to have been wearing a red polo shirt, khaki pants, black tennis shoes and a black baseball cap (pictured below).
Police say his hair is cut shorter now.
Anyone seeing or knowing the whereabouts of Martin Estrada-Vega is asked to call the Garland Police Department.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES