Former Dallas Cowboy Tony Casillas: “I Played With Homosexuals”
Former Dallas Cowboy and College Hall of Famer Tony Casillas joined New School to talk about his experience with gay teammates; this the day after veteran NBA center Jason Collins revealed that he is gay.
“I know that I played with homosexual players, and I knew this when I was playing,” said Casillas.
Casillas discussed the “gladiator” mentality his unnamed gay teammates faced in the 90’s, how it effected his relationship with them, and what the NFL should do today in addressing the issue of acceptance.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES