Reporting Stephanie Lucero
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – There was a surprise waiting for 43 students selected to be the first to visit the new George W Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
They are exemplary students in grades kindergarten through 12th grade selected by local school administrators to tour the museum on the first day it’s open to the public.
While taking pictures in the replica of the oval office former Pres. George W Bush walked in to welcome them.
Two of the students attending have visited every Presidential Library in the country.
The students toured the museum along with many other citizens who wanted to be there the first day.
General admission to the George W. Bush Museum is $16. There are reduced prices for students, senior citizens and active members of the US military.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES