HOUSTON (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump settled at $3.34 per gallon. The nationwide price of gasoline rose 1 cent this week to reach $3.52 per gallon.
The Texas survey found Corpus Christi has the state’s cheapest gasoline at $3.18 per gallon. Dallas and Fort Worth tied for most expensive gasoline at $3.41 per gallon.
Experts say recent Midwest storms resulted in power outages that provided a catalyst for some higher retail gasoline prices.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES