Reporting Jeff Ray
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - The cold quickened the pace of students heading into school Friday morning. Record low temperatures teamed with a brisk north wind provided a chill many thought was long gone for the season.
Winter coats, hats, gloves are usually packed away by this time of the year, but students modeled all three as they walked into school on this May morning.
Usually the last freeze of the season is in March. This is the latest in the spring the metro DFW area has seen since the 30′s.
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES