DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man has been arrested in connection with the slaying of an elderly man early Saturday morning.
Allen Wayne Yater, 40, was arrested on a capital murder charge late Saturday night. He is in the Dallas County jail.
Harry Noble, 80, was found dead in his Northwest Dallas home early Saturday morning. He was stabbed in the neck during a robbery, according to police records.
Yater and Noble had gotten into an argument Friday about the quality of Yater’s work. Yater is a mechanic, according to his arrest records.
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES