Plane Veers Off Runway At Meacham Airport
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A small aircraft went off the runway shortly before 5 p.m. at Meacham International Airport Monday. The pilot (a student) of the single engine Piper Warrior wasn’t hurt.
Firefighters reported that the airplane sustained damage to the propeller and the front landing gear as a result of the hard landing.
The crash happened on a secondary runway which remained closed during the investigation.
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES