Dallas Officer Hurt After Transporter Breaks
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - An officer with the Dallas Police Department was injured Wednesday morning after his personal transport suddenly broke down during his patrol in the downtown area.
The officer was traveling along Reunion Boulevard, just behind the Hyatt Regency Hotel, around 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning, when the front wheel of his three-wheeled vehicle fell off. Authorities have not said what may have caused the wheel to come detached.
The officer tumbled from his vehicle and was hurt. He was treated on the scene and sent home to recover from those injuries.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES