Reporting Mike Rogers
Freda Newton owns a Scottish company that takes tourists by boat out on Loch Ness in search of the elusive monster. The company just hit the 1 million customer mark, and now has taken out additional insurance to protect the passengers and boats — from the monster itself.
“We believe that the monster is there. We believe that she’s very friendly. You just never know,” said Newton.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES