Eric Dickerson: “I’m Not A Sports Guy”
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Former NFL running back Eric Dickerson joined KC & Masterpiece at the Omni Hotel where he will participate in the “2013 Emmitt Smith Charity Invitational.” This year’s event is called “Dancing With The Smiths,” in which Emmitt invited former cast members of “Dancing with the Stars.”
But Dickerson says he won’t be dancing tonight… and is really going to show support and help his friend raise money — lots of money. Last year, Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities raised more than $500,000 for under served children in North Texas.
The former SMU running back out of Sealy, Texas prefers watching movies over sports, and says he’s never been a “sports fanatic.” He talks to 105.3 The Fan about calling Adrian Peterson just after he missed breaking Dickerson’s record of 2,105 yards set in 1984, how players are bigger in today’s game and what his biggest regret is.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES