Woman Falls To Death In Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Detectives are investigating the death of a woman who fell from a bridge near Cesar Chavez Boulevard onto the RL Thornton Freeway just south of downtown Friday night.
She fell into traffic from the bridge at 1100 South Ervay and died at the scene.
Reports indicate that police spoke with several people who were in two different cars and saw the woman, but the witnesses couldn’t say what caused her to fall. They are treating the case as an unexplained death.
Police say the woman was Hispanic and estimate her age at 50 years old. They are still working to identify her and find out why she fell.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES