Cowboys Add 3, Drop 3 On Free Agent Roster
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
IRVING, Texas (AP) — The Dallas Cowboys have signed three players off the workout roster from their rookie minicamp and released three other players.
The Cowboys added offensive linemen Edawn Coughman and D.J. Hall and receiver Anthony Amos on Monday after a three-day minicamp over the weekend.
Dallas released offensive linemen Charlie Bryant and Aderious Simmons and receiver Greg Herd.
Coughman, a tackle from Shaw, and Hall, a guard from Texas State, are second-year players. Amos is a rookie free agent from Middle Tennessee State.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES