Man Accused Of Killing Mom On Mother’s Day
DECATUR (CBSDFW.COM) – Law enforcement officials in Wise County arrested a man on Mother’s Day for allegedly murdering his mom.
Authorities from the Wise County Sheriff’s Office were asked to perform a welfare check on Sunday at a residence in the 700 block of County Road 4270. Deputies arrived at the home shortly before 6:30 p.m. and met 49-year-old Kirk Heithecker, who explained that he had killed his mother.
Officers then located the body of 75-year-old Nancy Heithecker. The body was sent away for an autopsy. The official cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma and strangulation.
Kirk Heithecker was taken into custody and charged with murder. His bond has been set at $1 million.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES