Cowboys Sign Rookie RB Randle To 4-Year Deal
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Cowboys have signed 5th round pick RB Joseph Randle to a four-year deal. The terms of the deal were not made available by the team.
Randle was drafted with the 151st overall pick out of Oklahoma State University.
The 6-foot, 202-pound Randle rushed for 3,085 career yards and 40 touchdowns at OSU. Randle had consecutive 1,000-yard seasons before skipping his senior year to turn pro.
“If I had to pick an NFL team to play for when I was younger, I would’ve picked the Cowboys,” said Randle at the Cowboys’ rookie minicamp.
Randle is expected to back up incumbent starter DeMarco Murray, though he is currently limited by a thumb injury. He is expected to be healthy when the team enters training camp.
DeVonte Holloman became the first draft pick to sign, agreeing to a four-year deal last Friday.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES