Federal Grand Jury Indicts Former West Paramedic
WEST (CBS 11 NEWS) - A federal grand jury has indicted Bryce Reed, a former West paramedic, for possessing an unregistered firearm.
But officials have said Reed did not have anything to do with causing the fire or explosion at the West Fertilizer Company plant that killed 14 people last month.
Reed has pleaded not guilty, and is scheduled to appear in court for a detention hearing on Wednesday.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES