Texas Rangers GM Jon Daniels jumped on with Ben & Skin in their inaugural show on 105.3 The Fan.
Daniels discussed a number of topics, including Yu Darvish and his impressive array of pitches.
“I can’t think of anyone that does it quite the way he does it. He’ll literally dominate with one pitch for a start or two, and then you won’t see it again for two weeks.”
Daniels also discusses the Rangers’ “quiet” offseason, the development of Leonys Martin and Jurickson Profar, and how the team’s approach could look at this year’s trade deadline.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES