NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – North Texans are coming down with a double dose of lottery fever this week.
Tonight’s Mega Millions jackpot will be worth at least $170 million. That game has rolled over 17 consecutive drawings and has not had a winner since March 12.
Meanwhile, the multi-state Powerball lottery is the bigger story. Wednesday night’s estimated jackpot of $350 million is the largest Powerball prize since November. The Powerball game last had a big winner in late March.
Since Texas joined the Powerball family in early 2010, the jackpot has gone out 45 times, but no Texan has won any of those jackpots.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES