Teen Plays 2nd PGA Event After Masters
IRVING (AP) - Guan Tianlang says everything is still new to him on the PGA Tour.
Well, he is only 14 years old.
The eighth-grader from China is playing this week in the Byron Nelson Championship. It is his second PGA Tour event since becoming the youngest player ever to make the cut at the Masters.
After the youngster’s impressive performance last month at Augusta, he got several invitations to play in other events. He played two weeks later at New Orleans, where he made the cut again and first spoke with Nelson officials about playing at TPC Four Seasons.
Guan says he just wants to enjoy the experience at the Nelson, and “yeah, make the cut.”
He says he has learned a lot from his two tournaments so far.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES