IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Jason Dufner had little to be excited about after shooting an opening round 70 at the 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship. But a phenomenal shot on the 1st hole clearly fired him up.
After holing his second shot from 129-yards out for eagle, Dufner briefly celebrated on the fairway (watch above).
The Ohio-native finished 10 shots back of Keegan Bradley, who set a course record with an opening round of 60.
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Reponder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES