DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities are investigating the Friday afternoon shooting death of a man in West Dallas.
Joseph Taylor, 44, was shot multiple times about 1:30 p.m. Friday at 4027 Westmoreland Road. He was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital by Dallas Fire Rescue where he died shortly after arrival.
Police have not identified his killer.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES