Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A 29-year-old Benbrook man has been charged with murder after an apparent “road rage” incident May 10.
Police said Jesse Ray Ybarra pulled over and started arguing on the side of the road with another driver.
The confrontation turned deadly when, according to investigators, Ybarra pulled a gun and fired several shots at the other man.
He later died at an area hospital.
Ybarra was arrested on a murder warrant Tuesday.
His bail is set at $75,000.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES