Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Arlington Fire Department divers located a body believed to be that of a boater reported missing Saturday night.
The body was located in the general area where witnesses saw a man go into the water when his canoe capsized in Lake Arlington.
Dive teams from Fort Worth and Arlington resumed the search about 8:30 a.m. Sunday morning after searching until about midnight the night before.
Arlington police are in charge of the investigation.
Identification of the man is pending a review by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES