DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A Dallas police officer went to the hospital Sunday night after his patrol car was hit by another car.
It happened at the intersection of South Walton Walker Boulevard and Duncanville Road at 8 p.m.
The drive and passenger of the other car were not hurt.
The officer is recovering from minor injuries, and says he is alright, just a little sore.
No charges have been filed as of the time of this report.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES