Amber Alert Discontinued For 9-Month-Old Girl
Updated 7:14 p.m. – McKinney Police have discontinued the Amber Alert. Isabella has been located and is safe in police custody. She was found in Laredo, near the U.S./Mexico border.
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – McKinney Police have issued an Amber Alert for 10-month-old Isabella Reyes.
Police suspect the infant was taken by her mother, 24-year-old Sandi Alcocer. Child Protective Services says the child may be in danger, as custody was recently awarded to another family member.
The baby is described as 17 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. Alcocer is 5 feet tall and weighs 130 lbs.
Alcocer is believed to be with an unknown Hispanic male and driving a 2003 white Dodge Dakota and pulling a black flat bed trailer with a blue cover. They left the McKinney area between 9-11 Tuesday morning and may be headed to Mexico.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES