Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
DALLAS (AP) – A funeral will be held this weekend for a veteran Dallas firefighter who died after being trapped battling a blaze at a condominium complex.
Dallas Fire-Rescue officials say the service for 51-year-old Stanley Wilson will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Park Cities Baptist Church in Dallas.
Wilson, who’d been a Dallas firefighter since 1985, died Monday. Authorities are trying to determine what sparked the North Dallas blaze that destroyed 24 units.
Burial will be at the Restland Cemetery Garden of Honor in Dallas.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES