Reporting Chris Sommer
After landing at DFW International Airport early Thursday morning, the world’s first aircraft powered completely by solar energy will be on display in North Texas. The Solar Impulse is on a cross-country trip to publicize the ground-breaking technology used to develop the plane.
KRLD’s Chris Sommer spoke with Solar Impulse pilot Bertrand Piccard.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES