After landing at DFW International Airport early Thursday morning, the world’s first aircraft powered completely by solar energy will be on display in North Texas. The Solar Impulse is on a cross-country trip to publicize the ground-breaking technology used to develop the plane.
KRLD’s Chris Sommer spoke with Solar Impulse pilot Bertrand Piccard.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES