DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for an armed man who allegedly pointed a gun at a firefighter, according to a police report.
Shortly after 8 a.m. Sunday morning, a firefighter at station 33 in south Dallas reported seeing a suspicious brown Chevrolet pickup truck driving slowly around the station while he was out washing a fire engine. According to the police report, the driver of the truck circled approximately a half of dozen time before pointing a gun at the firefighter.
The Dallas Fire Department, however; said the gun wasn’t pointed directly at the firefighter but rather, in the general vicinity of the station.
Six minutes later and about a quarter of a mile away, a patrol officer spotted a brown Chevrolet pickup truck. When he tried to pull it over, the truck took off.
Firefighters at the station reported hearing gun fire but it’s unclear whether any shots were fired at the station.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES