DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Police are looking for a suspect who shot two men at a downtown Dallas nightclub early Sunday morning.
The gunfire at the Club Copa, 525 South Riverfront Boulevard, was preceded by a disturbance involving 22-year-old Christopher Ferguson close to 2 a.m., police spokeswoman Senior Cpl. Sherri Jeffrey said.
An unknown suspect shot Ferguson and his half-brother, 39-year-old Cecil Ferguson.
Cecil Ferguson was pronounced dead at the scene; Christopher Ferguson was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital for treatment, but died Sunday.
Investigators did not release a description of the suspect.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES