NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) has put together a new online guide meant to inform you when there has been a health insurance rate increase.
The tool can help you find out if your current provider has proposed a price increase to your individual or small group plan. You can also check out any requests or reviews for a price increase that have been made in the past and compare the rate increase histories of insurance providers.
Users can search for increases by company name, market type, or product name, and can view rate increases within certain date ranges.
Only increases or proposed increases of 10-percent or more are included in the guide.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES