History Channel Documentary Casting & Shooting In Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – As the nation prepares to mark the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, The History Channel is preparing to shoot a documentary about that dark day.
“Lee Harvey Oswald: 48 Hours To Live” starts production in Dallas next week. The production team is still searching for a North Texas actor to play the role of Oswald. Other roles are also open.
Shooting begins on June 4 and is expected to wrap on June 11.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES